[Box-Admins] passing the baton

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 06:10:56 UTC 2011

A responsibility like this may be my karma, if the good people of this community would consider entrusting me with such a role.

Of course I will understand if I will not be allowed to fill this role. I want to do it. It would be powerfully healing for me.

Recently I sent a message that I shouldn't have sent. I'm looking for ways to repay this community, these people who have been so very kind to me, for my own ill advised behavior.

I'd like to volunteer.