[Box-Admins] passing the baton

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 09:59:47 UTC 2011

On Jun 20, 2011, at 2:25 AM, Göran Krampe <goran at krampe.se> wrote:

> While I do know which message Casey means and yes - it does make me hesitant about your (Casey) judgement about what is proper and what is not for the list

These are valid concerns. Having them is responsible, Göran. I don't think I should take this role without some consensus, in spite of my own desire to do it.

> I still give you the benefit of the doubt so to speak. We all make mistakes.

This is very kind of you.

> So fine by me. Although I would like Ken to agree too.

Ken's blessing would give me a good deal of confidence, but the Board should make the decision. I'm offering to do it in the interim, and afterwards if asked.

> regards, Göran

Thank you.

Casey