[Box-Admins] passing the baton

Steven Elkins sgelkins at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 10:03:51 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 5:37 AM, Casey Ransberger
<casey.obrien.r at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Jun 20, 2011, at 1:40 AM, Steven Elkins <sgelkins at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > What can I do for you besides providing the password?
>
> Encrypt it before you send the message. Or, provide instructions to change
> it very quickly. I prefer the former.
>
> Offer to help ramp me up on what I need to know in order to get the job
> done well, if you want to go above and beyond the call.

Long ago it came in cleartext via a private email from Cees.  If you explain
how I should encrypt it so that you'll be able to decrypt it, that's fine
too.

Of course, I'm waiting to hear from other stakeholders before sending
anything.

I'll be glad to help you ramp up, or at least tell you how I've gone about
it.  :)

--
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment
before starting to improve the world.       -- Anne Frank