[Box-Admins] Freeing up space on the server, I need your help

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sat May 28 19:04:44 UTC 2011

Webteam,

The diskusage on the server crossed 92% today and I decided it was time
to free up some space.  I note that in ~website/images/ there is 1.2GB
of content that all appears to date back to at least 2008.  Does this
need to be on the server?  If not I would like to delete it.  If you
decide to delete it don't just delete it and leave it at that as I also
need to delete it from the local backup or it will continue to persist
there and use up another 1.2GB+ of space.

Thanks,