[Box-Admins] trying to get a better handle on what we have

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Nov 15 01:03:29 UTC 2011

I know I've probably been told this before, but, hey, I'm getting old.
What boxes is "squeak-central" responsible for, and who has all the
keys?

I know I'm root on squeak.org, and I'm cloning the data from there to my
company server for squeakmap, squeaksource, squeak.org, and the wiki.

What else lives out there?  Who runs it?  Who are we paying?  Who pays?