Lists behind on Moderation (shame shame) (was Re: [Box-Admins] Cannot clear spam queue on squeak-dev)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Nov 29 17:21:47 UTC 2011

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 10:29 PM, Casey Ransberger
<casey.obrien.r at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah! That's what that's for;) I setup an address to catch all that noise. If
> I am ever unable to get into the moderator interface again, I'll look here.
> I'm still new to this game, my apologies.
>
> Out of curiosity, have you already nuked the queue? I can check to see if
> there's anything legit using that address if you haven't blown it out
> already.

Yes, I have nuked it.  You would not at this point receive notices for
those messages already sitting in the moderation queue, they are only
sent out on initial reception of the message.  But now you should be
able to properly access the web list moderation interface.

> Which is again much appreciated. I know you want to release the box-admin
> role and get on with it, so I'm bummed that I had to bother you.

No big deal, don't worry about it.