[Box-Admins] [FWD: ** PROBLEM Service Alert: squeak box2/Squeak website is CRITICAL **]

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Sep 2 15:16:35 UTC 2011

I tried to simply restart the the image/process and apparently that was
not sufficient as it is still not responding.  Frankly I don't have time
to deal with this today and it is really the webteam's responsibility to
ensure this service works.  If you need to restore from a backup it can
be found in /var/cache/rsnapshot/ .  daily.0 is the most recent backup.

Ken