[Box-Admins] TemporaryVariableScopeEditor

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 16:50:04 UTC 2012

Hi All,

    I was playing around with Josh Gargus' port of Cassowary and exhumed my TempScopeEditor which edits methods to move method-level temps into their smallest enclosing block scope.  I realise it is generally useful and is better as a stand-alone package than as part of Cog, where it is dependent on VMMaker.  I'd like it to live on source.squeak.org and Id like the project to be called TemporaryVariableScopeEditor.

AdvThanksance
--
best,
Eliot