[Box-Admins] TemporaryVariableScopeEditor

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 20:40:43 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 1:35 PM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>wrote:

> Why wouldn't this fit into Trunk?

Well, that would have been my preference too except that I thought that
trunk was only for stuff that was in the base.

> I was about to propose a "contrib" project where such packages could live.
> But then I thought the rules would have to be pretty much the same as for
> the trunk repo, except the packages wouldn't be loaded by default.

I think that's better.

> Worth discussing on squeak-dev?

Sure, but if I were you and I could I'd just create contrib and be done.
 We'd need to advertise it to newbies, which I guess would mean updating
the New Community Development Model manifesto.  The front page of
source.squeak.org might ask one to read it instead of just suggesting.

--
best,
Eliot