[Box-Admins] Password to access VNC of www.squeak.org reset

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Apr 19 21:07:01 UTC 2012

Chris Cunnington contacted me indicating that the SOB felt that the
website needed some changes that could not be made through the web
interface, had had no luck contacting Janko, and asked me to provide
access.

So I backed up the old VNC password and assigned a new one (I did not
know, or at least remember the old password).  The site was not
currently running under VNC so I stopped it after verifying that the
image had been saved relatively recently and restarted it under VNC.
The new password has been sent to Chris Cunnington and Bert
Freudenberg.  Please contact them if you feel you should have access
to the Squeak process underlying www.squeak.org.