[Box-Admins] Yandex thinks squeakfoundation.org has malware, someone should probably check this

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Dec 12 17:45:22 UTC 2012

On 12/07/2012 11:03 AM, Ken Causey wrote:
> [...]

<snip>

> Well, it has now been about two weeks. If I login to my 'yandex
> webmaster' account and I look at the security section for
> lists.squeakfoundation.org now there is no problem shown there. However
> if I search for something that would be found on
> lists.squeakfoundation.org when the link shows up in the results the
> warning is there and when I click the link I'm taken to a page like that
> above that Hans-Martin originally provided.
>
> *shrug*
>
> I'll keep looking but perhaps I just have to be more patient.
>
> Ken

Well it took a while but this issue has finally been addressed.  Thanks
again Hans-Martin for pointing it out.

I received an email today from Yandex apologizing for the delay and
saying that the "site has been successfully rechecked and is no longer
marked as dangerous in Yandex search results."  And I did a quick search
using Yandex and confirmed this.