[Box-Admins] Re: Access for Frank

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Dec 17 18:26:48 UTC 2012

Given that the current server is not long for this world (a month or so)
and to keep things simple I just added your key to the 'updates'
account.  This should give you access to any relevant directories in the
FTP directory (/var/www/files/) and of course anything in the home
directory.  If this is insufficient or if you have any problems please
let me know.