[Box-Admins] Failing CI: explanation

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 12:38:02 UTC 2012

It turns out that I'd configured Jenkins to watch the squeak-ci repo
_on any branch_. As a result, my experimental
will-ask-Dave-to-review-later branch ended up prematurely running on
Jenkins.

I've now reconfigured SqueakTrunk and SqueakTrunkOnInterpreter to
watch only the master branch.

The experimental stuff is around downloading (if necessary) a
specified version of Cog rather than storing it in the repo. I've only
worked on the Linux builtastic.sh script, but you can see it here:
https://github.com/frankshearar/squeak-ci/commits/download-vms

The reason for the experimental stuff failing is simply that
squeakci.org doesn't have curl installed (at least, if I'm reading the
error message correctly).

frank