[Box-Admins] Re: [squeak-dev] squeak.org/source.squeak.org look down

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 15:53:42 UTC 2012

(Moved to box-admins).

Are you sure that's the right action to take?  If you are, then great.
 But Ken is usually very responsive, we should give him a bit more
than an hour unless you are 100% certain rebooting will get everything
back up and running.

Right now it looks like user 'website' is active (~30% cpu).  It and
'wiki' both consuming 1GB RAM, that seems high..