[Box-Admins] Apache down

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Jan 16 18:17:22 UTC 2012

I've restarted things and they seem OK for the moment.

Between the two of them SqueakMap and the www.squeak.org were stealing
all the resources so I shut them down temporarily.  Then I restarted
apache and confirmed it was working OK again and then restarted
SqueakMap and www.squeak.org.

Janko: Be sure when you restart the website process that you use
vncserver -kill :1 (or whichever X display it is currently using).
You have been leaving around unused vnc processes.

Ken