[Box-Admins] Re: mailing list working?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Jan 27 20:50:53 UTC 2012

First let me apologize for not correcting this yet.  I've looked
around quite a bit and tried a number of mailman utilities to check
the status of files and re-process queued messages and the like to no
result.  I've looked through log files and don't see anything useful
yet.  I'm not done but I've suddenly acquired a lot of work (was
waiting on a government agency that suddenly came back to life and now
is waiting on me) and my work on this is going to have to suffer.  If
someone else wants to look at this I welcome it.  The mailman stuff is
all configured under a user named 'list'.  If you have root access you
can 'su - list' and end up in the home directory where everything
resides.  There are logs under /var/log/mailman/ and general qmail
logs in /var/log/mail.*, etc.  If someone decides to take a look and
wants to chat with me I'm on skype as 'kencausey'.  I will keep
working on this but as I said it's going to be slower than I would
like and the list has already been down excruciatingly long (since
early (GMT) on the 24th it appears).

Sorry,

Ken