[Box-Admins] Re: Squeak.org Down

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Tue May 8 06:31:09 UTC 2012

On May 8, 2012, at 1:56 AM, Ken Causey wrote:

> The server is back up now and has been for a bit it appears.  I've
> received no information and the server was restarted not quite an hour
> and a half ago.

Hetzner did send a mail some weeks ago that they plan to move a server.
I thought that this is about another server I have at Hetzner....
(I was not even aware that squeak.org is still running there... you should
defintly update the hardware, Hetzner has great deals now and they
start to be more bi-lingual, too;-)

http://www.hetzner.de/en/hosting/produkte_rootserver/ex4

16GB Ram, 2x3 TB disk, quad core. For the same cost (49 EUR/Month).

	Marcus

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de