[Box-Admins] Re: [squeak-dev] Seeking new list moderator.

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed May 30 16:24:38 UTC 2012

Well, here's the problem:

<squeaklist at pacbell.net>:
Connected to 207.115.36.21 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 553 5.3.0 nlpi174 DNSBL:ATTRBL 521< 85.10.195.197
>_is_blocked.__For_information_see_http://att.net/blocks

So it seems AT&T has blocked us.  I'll see if I can figure out what to do.

Ken

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 11:18 AM, Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry I'm just now replying to this.
>
> What is the current status of this?
>
> squeaklist at pacbell.net is subscribed to the list.  However the logs
> indicated that many, although perhaps not all messages sent to that
> address have been bouncing back.  This has been happening since at
> least April 29th, which is as far as the logs go back.  The bounces
> have occurred often enough that in many cases delivery to that address
> has been temporarily disabled.
>
> Ken

<cut content where Scott Wallace and Casey discuss Scott not getting
messages and not being able to subscribe>