[Box-Admins] Re: Squeak Gandi server

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Oct 1 18:55:41 UTC 2012

As usual immediately after hitting send I noticed a relevant link.  It
appears that the size of the virtual disk may be changed and perhaps
only changed through the gandi.net interface to which we do not have
access currently (to which I understand Brad is trying to find a
solution.)

Brad: Is it possible you or someone else with access can increase the
disk size for our system?  60GB will probably satisfy the requirements
for Jenkins (assuming our previous calculations are accurate); but
really we can use all we can get if the goal is to move many of our
existing services to this system.  We could immediately make use of
250GB and if we are planning for the future more like 500GB-1TB is more
realistic.

That said, it is still an open question as to what will be moved to this
server and what we will have to find resources for elsewhere.  Whatever
you can provide we will happily use.

Thanks,

Ken