Box3 Accounts (was RE: [Box-Admins] Re: Squeak Gandi server)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Oct 2 17:23:47 UTC 2012

Definitely.  In fact I've just been setting that up and have setup
accounts for myself and Chris Cunnington.

Chris: I copied both your password (in encrypted form) and public ssh
key over.  The account name is chriscunnington as before and you should
just be able to login and use sudo.  Please try it when you have a
chance.

For now I've setup a hostname box3.squeak.org which points to the new
box.  We can add others as needed.

I'm inclined to be conservative about adding accounts.  But who else
feels they need one?