[Box-Admins] Sudo password

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 16:33:06 UTC 2012

On 12-10-11 12:23 PM, Frank Shearar wrote:
> On 9 October 2012 17:31, Chris Cunnington <smalltalktelevision at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Ken,
>>
>> I'm in the process of loading Jenkins on the Gandi VPS. I'm in the process
>> of executing:
> You've completed this operation, haven't you Chris? I notice that
> SqueakTrunk now has build #62 and before that build #17 rather than
> the long chain of #61, #60, ...
>
> (I don't care about the old builds; I'm just asking to assert/falsify
> my hypothesis.)
>
> frank
If you are asking whether we have moved over to the Gandi VPS completely
and that that might explain a lacuna in the numbering system, the answer
is no and no.

http://173.246.101.237:8080/

That's as far as we are. No users other than me, yet, and no jobs either
moved over or running.

<pedantry alert>
And since we're talking about possible ghosts in the machine, please
look at this:

http://squeakci.org/people/

Who are these 'people'? I added you, myself, and Sean. If I look at the
"Manage Users" area, that is all I see. The number seems to have grown.
I think several are added by you with the same user. 'anonymous' is, I
think, Jenkins sending data back to Jenkins developers. 'user',
'manager', and 'tomcat' are a mystery. And 'jeff.gonis' a complete
mystery. I don't know how they got there. And I don't see them on the
"Manage Users" list, so I can't see that I could delete them, if I
wanted to.

I don't suppose any crisis of security, but I'm beginning to have a
feeling for what Ken goes through.
</pedantry alert>

Chris