[Box-Admins] SqueakTrunk is ready

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 19:33:42 UTC 2012

On 12-10-19 3:26 PM, David T. Lewis wrote:
> Thanks, that sounds fine. I know zero about Jenkins at this point,
> so I may need to ask some dumb questions.
>
> Meanwhile, I'm not sure what is permitted on this server, but to
> do the VM build we would need a Subversion client (svn), the CMake
> build system, and the normal Linux development tools (gcc and friends).
>
> Are these things that can be installed on box3?
>
> Dave

I wasn't sure, so I checked the rule book. I think I found a listing:

Rule #22.2.12

If the VM Team leader needs anything at anytime for any purpose on a
server that is the process of being configured, he may forthwith load
any and all such tools, libraries, and appurtenances with expediency.

The book was dusty, but I'm willing to bet the rule still stands.

I'm quite sure you have the confidence of myself, Ken, and every member
of the Squeak Board. Please proceed.

Chris