[Box-Admins] SqueakTrunk is ready

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 21:18:31 UTC 2012

On 19 October 2012 20:09, Chris Cunnington
<smalltalktelevision at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12-10-19 2:45 PM, Frank Shearar wrote:
>>
>> Er yes, the plugin too. (It's called "Git Plugin", but the old build
>> server also has the "GitHub API Plugin".) I meant you probably need to
>> "apt-get install git" on the Jenkins box because git's not installed.
>>
>> frank
>>

> That made me laugh. Right. Actual Git.
>
> I've apt-get'd git-core, so maybe you could try it again?

Mm, progress! I think we now have a permissions problem, in that git
tries to write to somewhere/.git/FETCH_HEAD. I guess "somewhere" is
the workspace Jenkins uses?
http://173.246.101.237:8080/job/SqueakTrunk/5/console makes it look
like it's /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/SqueakTrunk/ that needs
adjusting.

frank