[Box-Admins] Re: Jenkins reliability ( was Re: [squeak-dev] 6 tests to go...)

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 20:11:52 UTC 2012

On 2012-10-24 3:36 PM, Levente Uzonyi wrote:

> It seems unlikely that Jenkins uses both mod_proxy_http and
> mod_proxy_ajp at the same time.
>
> Levente

OK, I wouldn't ordinarily correct you, but on this point you are
incorrect. If you want me to show you the documentation, I shall.

I added proxy_ajp. I tried to restart. It complained there was no
ServerName directive. I then checked this foreign-to-me apache2.conf
file and there wasn't one. So I added one. This apache2.conf seems quite
short to me. I also noticed that ServerRoot should be uncommented. There
is now a section of that file that looks like this:

ServerRoot "/etc/apache2"
ServerName www.squeak.org

I listed these changes in /root/admin-log.txt

Chris