[Board] RE: [Box-Admins] What do I need to ask the SFC for on Wednesday?

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:29:07 UTC 2012

On 12-09-24 3:21 PM, Ken Causey wrote:
>> >So the only thing the Gandi VPS would run for now would be Jenkins.
>> And maybe if we need another server we could get an additional one
>> instead of making this larger? I'm not that experienced with virtual
>> servers.
> Then I'm confused why Chris is asking about this.  Isn't Squeak-ci his
> baby?

I'm keen to dump my server and get a new one. That means I have to find
a new home for the Jenkins server. I've been clear to the SOB that I
want to make a transition 1 Nov. away from Server Beach. I've said such
things in SOB minutes. So, I'm sort of forcing the issue. The question,
though, is how much do we want to portion to the Gandi server. It's an
open question.

Chris