[Board] RE: [Box-Admins] What do I need to ask the SFC for on Wednesday?

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:44:32 UTC 2012

On 12-09-24 3:34 PM, Ken Causey wrote:
> So are you saying the first goal with the server is to run Jenkins and
> the question is what else can we run there?  The answer depends entirely
> on what additional resources are available.
More or less. I guess we could estimate a reasonable sized server and
then used it for whatever. I don't suppose there's much need ask for too
modest or too large a server.

> If we can run everything
> else there along with Jenkins, that sounds great to me, but perhaps
> that's not reasonable.  Doesn't Jenkins involve a lot of usage spikes?

I'd be a better system administrator than I am if I could speak about
the resource usage of Jenkins. David T. Lewis now has has access to my
server and may be able to say something about that.

box3.squeak.org does sound like a suitable name for the next box.