[Board] RE: [Box-Admins] What do I need to ask the SFC for on Wednesday?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Sep 24 19:57:33 UTC 2012

I'm just thinking that when it does it's build and testing phases that
the system is going to be very busy and then not busy at all in-between.
 How often does it build/test per day?

> box3.squeak.org does sound like a suitable name for the next box.

When you get an IP address just let me know what it is and I will be
happy to add that and any other hostname you like.  (Really, feel free
to pick something else if you like.  Box3 is a little silly now since
there is no box1 anymore.  And it's not like box2 is used as anything
but a name as a matter of tradition at this point, purely habit.  As
often as not it's simply 'the server' or 'the community server'.  That
hostname was only added to have a hostname before we got around to
moving squeak.org and squeakfoundation.org and has really not been used
(as a hostname) since.)