[Box-Admins] Re: Problems with Build.squeak.org

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 22:09:28 UTC 2013

On 28 April 2013 20:56, Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com> wrote:
> [...]

It's set to run after SqueakTrunk, but I just saw that somehow it was
also configured to run after SqueakTrunkPerformance. I removed that,
which will halve the number of times it runs. No idea how that
happened. It's a bit much to be a typo, and I know some builds had
their configurations altered during the reboot.

SqueakTrunk's set to run after a change to the build scripts, or when
something's committed to Trunk. The latter condition's checked by a
Groovy script that polls every 15 minutes.

I'll make sure the other ExternalPackages builds have the correct
upstream repositories when I switch them on (right now).

Thanks for keeping an eye on things, Ken!

frank