[Box-Admins] squeaksource.com future

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 20:36:52 UTC 2013

Hi Dave, I made a place on my Google Drive available for Andrei, et
al, to place the SqueakSource tarball.  You will now have access to it
when its uploaded.

Tobias has offerred to try converting the original SS instance to a
SS3 instance.  We should discuss that and coordinate with him.  I'm
open to either implementation as long as we accomplish full
preservation of the code and meta information.  One possible concern
about porting it to SS3 could be potential confusion with the "new"
SS3...