[Box-Admins] Server needed for squeaksource hosting [caracciolo@iam.unibe.ch: Re: squeaksource.com transition to new server]

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Aug 26 12:38:01 UTC 2013

FYI, I am currently consuming a large amount of disk space on build.squeak.org
for testing squeaksource migration. Let me know if this causes any problems.

Over the weekend I was able to bring up a full copy of squeaksource.com
on my home PC. I worked around a couple of problems and got the in-image
repository updated (so it won't spam the mailing lists after a SqueakSource
restart), and I disabled mail delivery. I then copied the entire thing to
my user directory on build.squeak.org.

This is just a temporary test and is not yet properly installed, but
anyone interested can connect to it on http://build.squeak.org:8888.
VNC is running on display 1, please ask if you would like the password
(this list is archived so I won't mention the password here).

I do need some help to identify the right location for the real installation.
Will this be on box4? If so, can I please get an account?

Thanks,
Dave