[Box-Admins] Re: SqueakSource

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Aug 26 15:38:06 UTC 2013

Hi Tobias,

I was referring only to the existing squeaksource.com service, not to future
directions. The SCG group has kindly provided a full copy of the current system,
and this is being moved to squeak.org for operational support. Discussion is at:

  http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/box-admins/2013-August/date.html

I apologize if I mixed up some unrelated issues here. I am not involved in
future development directions and I did not intend to cause confusion.

Thanks for the tip regarding VM issues, I will make sure that we use an
up-to-date VM.

Dave