Build.squeak.org and squeaksource.com in danger (was Re: [Box-Admins] Disk space usage on box3)

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 10:17:06 UTC 2013

I mailed Ken separately, but the time zone happy conjunction must have
just passed. I'd have solved the problem (wipe out the
ReleaseSqueakTrunk/target/ directory (5.9GB)) except that I can't sudo
because I don't know the password for the account (because I don't
think I ever actually set it)! If some kind soul can change it and let
me know the password, I'll (a) change it to something only I know and
(b) wipe out the directory causing the problem.

As a separate step, we can think about how to both produce versioned
artifacts (i.e., zipfiles with versions in their file names) and not
eat all the disk space.

frank