[Box-Admins] Re: [squeak-dev] Release 4.4?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 20:37:50 UTC 2013

Thank you Ken for updating the sym links.

The 4.4. release is now available from

http://www.squeak.org/Download/

However it is hidden. You have to go to the 'archive' section. Not
exactly the place where I would look for the most current release. The
links are still 4.3

The problem is that there is no 4.4 All-In-One available.

--Hannes