[Box-Admins] Increasing disk usage on box3 (build.squeak.org)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Feb 26 22:54:00 UTC 2013

This is just a heads up that I'm noticing that the available disk space
on box3 (aka build.squeak.org) is rather quickly decreasing.  I'm still
monitoring this and can't give a hard figure about how quickly it is
decreasing yet.

Of course it has always been understood that build.squeak.org is the
primary focus of that system and that over time additional build tasks
would be added resulting in increased usage of the system including disk
space.  But, and I will admit I'm not paying a lot of attention, I'm not
aware of a lot of additional tasks yet.  Please feel free to correct me
on this.

So, first I'm going to continue to monitor this for a few days at least
at which point I can perhaps be more specific.

Secondly, I for one would really appreciate if the admins of
build.squeak.org would occasionally report on the status of
build.squeak.org regarding added tasks/jobs/whatever.  I understand that
most of the discussion occurs on squeak-dev, and that's fine, just a
very brief report with pointers for more info to posts on squeak-dev
would be perfectly acceptable.

Thirdly, is it possible there is some cleanup task that is not taking
place? /var/lib/jenkins/workspace is at the moment 7.2GB (out of 12GB
used on the server) and was 7.0GB yesterday.