[Box-Admins] box4 access request

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Jan 7 23:21:47 UTC 2013

On 01/07/2013 09:47 AM, Chris Cunnington wrote:
> I'm going to shut down the developing squeak.org image on box3. We have
> a division of tasks for boxes 3 and 4, so I'd like to resume developing
> it on its eventual home, box4. Can I please get access to box4?
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

Sorry about the delay.  I've been moving rather slowly giving a lot of
thought to alternatives and basically re-evaluating setup choices.  I in
fact had not gotten around to even trying to install Squeak VMs yet.
But your email pushed me to skip to that step anyway.  I've tried to
build Cog but it's giving me trouble so far.  I have built and tested
(minimally) the classic VM and it can be found at /usr/local/bin/squeak .

I've setup an account for you (chriscunnington) and your ssh key is
installed.  Feel free to ssh to box4.squeak.org.  I'll keep working on
Cog and let you know how it goes.