[Box-Admins] Re: [Squeak 0007752]: make a currentStable.zip and a latest.zip on the ftp server

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 19:27:15 UTC 2013

No.  I did not mean an all in one.  I didn't know about the
ReleaseTrunk.  What is that and where can I learn about it?

I meant just a zip or tgz file with the stable image,changes, sources
file that could then be used as an input for the all-in-one or something
to point someone at to say:

'Get the latest stable image, sources, changes from:
ftp.squeak.org/curent_stable/currentStable.zip'

rather than

'Get the latest stable from
ftp.squeak.org/curent_stable/Squeak4.4-12327.zip and then you'll need
the sources which are, IIRC,  SqueakV41.sources and not the
SqueakV44.sources'

And same thing for the latest trunk stuff.

Anyway thats what I had in mind when I made the issue.