[Box-Admins] Re: Stuck processes on build.squeak.org?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 22:43:58 UTC 2013

I'm seeing these in my local runs, and I'm not sure why they're
happening. I'll continue debugging.

At least with this ExternalPackages build we can build loads more
packages without sucking up gigs of disk space with loads of copies of
VMs.... if only I could keep the processes from turning into hordes of
zombies...

frank