[Box-Admins] Re: [squeak-dev] minutes, servers, restarts, and websites

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu May 30 09:25:04 UTC 2013

On 2013-05-30, at 07:37, Chris Cunnington <websela at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I suppose this conversation should be on the webteam list, but I'm not a member, can't add myself, and Janko takes forever adding people. I believe Colin's still waiting.

As far as servers+software is concerned, the box-admins list is the right place to discuss. The webteam is about contents, not infrastructure (though there necessarily is some overlap).

I'm sorry you are unhappy, but I am happy that you let us know. And thank you for keep pushing for a better website, it is much needed.

- Bert -