[Box-Admins] For information - possible squeaksource.com issue

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Nov 11 21:54:41 UTC 2013

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 09:50:03PM +0100, Tobias Pape wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 11.11.2013, at 20:00, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>
> > 	Process allInstances do: [ :each |
> > 		each priority = 30 ifTrue: [
> > 			each terminate ] ].
>
> IIRC, this used to be a doIt in a workspace in the original
> SCG-Image (if not even a background-task that would run once a day)

Yes, that's right. I preserved the original workspace from the old image
in the new image, and I borrowed this doIt from the original. Whatever the
cause of this condition, it has been an intermittent problem for a long
time, and it is still with us today.

> Shall we install such an ?autokill? feature?
> (I would advise against, tho)

I agree, we should not do an autokill. But if we can solve the underlying
problem, that would be a very good thing :-)