[Box-Admins] RE: Setting up an account that can submit report requests to Hetzner (was Re: [Ticket#2013111103014932] Sonstige Anfragen)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Nov 12 16:54:04 UTC 2013

Thanks for forwarding this so I have some idea of the status of this
issue.  I'm afraid I don't have any input into the Hetzner sub-account
issue.  At one time I had access to the previous primary account but I
never looked at the sub-account creation features.

While having more access than I do to Hetzner account features would be
great, it has not really been all that often that I have needed it.  If
someone can create a ticket for this request, I personally will be
satisfied.  If that has been done already, then thank you.

Ken