[Box-Admins] Disk space usage on box3

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sat Nov 16 23:50:42 UTC 2013

You may be right. I didn't mean to imply that ssdotcom was an
'increasing in size' offender but a large target in terms of filesystem
space.

It does seem more likely that Jenkins temporary files could use cleanup.

I also have to wonder about some of the jobs listed on build.squeak.org
that have not succeeded in 6 months or more.  Can some of these be
pruned?

Ken