[Box-Admins] box3.squeak.org off line - HELP neeeded

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Oct 6 14:15:12 UTC 2013

I cannot ping box3.squeak.org, which is our build.squeak.org and squeaksource.com
server. The box4.squeak.org box is responding, but box3 times out on a ping.

Can someone please check it and restart if needed? If rebooted, the squeaksource.com
service will require a manual restart as per ~ssdotcom/README.

I have limited connectivity today but will try to keep in touch.

A root cause analyis will be in order, and since squeaksource.com is the
most recent change on box3.squeak.org, that will be an obvious suspect.

TIA,