[Box-Admins] The status of things

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Tue Oct 8 20:49:19 UTC 2013

Ken,

Am 08.10.2013 um 22:39 schrieb "David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com>:

> Ken,
>
> As far as I am concerned you have gone above and beyond the call of
> duty, and your efforts are very much appreciated. I hope things smooth
> out for you on a personal level, but I assure you that any talk of
> "shortcomings" is not warranted at all.
>
> I also note that you have been asking for someone to step in for quite
> some time, and if we as a community cannot muster the resource, that
> is clearly no fault of yours.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave

When the question arose, how to get SqueakSource running, and I
was able to help, I was glad that I could. Sure, its not supergood
to have many people doing administration, but as you can see, we
at least can distribute the load onto several shoulders. :)
 Everybody has busy times or down times.
 I think you have managed to keep the infrastructure up and running,
regardless whether you have done it yourself, done things early or
late, or reported things. I for myself find nothing you should
apologize for.

Best
	-Tobias