[Box-Admins] Re: squeaksource.com image changes

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Oct 29 00:25:05 UTC 2013

<OT>
I'm happy to note for the record that squeaksource.com has been running
without interruption for almost two weeks since I last restarted the image.
The slow socket leak is now approaching my safeguard limit of 800 open
descriptors, so I expect the image to restart itself some time in the
next day or so. After that occurs, I'll start reading the man pages for
supervise(8) and figure out how to set that up properly. Aside from that
things seem quite stable now :-)
</OT>