[Box-Admins] Starting squeaksource behind port 80 on box3 (was: MC accessing 'source/squeak.org' fails with 301/301 type error)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Sep 22 23:12:56 UTC 2013

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 08:37:03PM -0400, David T. Lewis wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 10:54:59PM +0200, Tobias Pape wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > It works now.
>
> Levente, Tobias:
>
> Brilliant! Thanks to both of you.

And as long as I am asking stupid questions, here is one more:

Squeaksource.com is currently using a proxy server that apparently is activited in the squeaksource image with this:

  HTTPSocket useProxyServerNamed: 'proxy.unibe.ch' port: 80.

What does this do? Is it relevant to our copy of squeaksource.com that is currently running on http://box3.squeak.org?

I am assuming that it is not relevant, but better to ask a foolish question than prove myself a fool by not asking.

Thanks,