[Box-Admins] Re: [Pharo-dev] Please delete .mcz file in http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository (fwd)

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Thu Dec 4 00:12:46 UTC 2014

Hi Dale,

I strongly doubt that any of them would log in to squeaksource and delete
the package for you. Most of them have expressed that they have no
interest in squeaksource anymore, the rest have left the community long
ago.
Dave was the one who set up squeaksource.com on our box, that's why I CC'd
him.
We should update the admin list.

Levente