[Box-Admins] 'mc history' function

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 21:40:58 UTC 2014

While responding to David's note in the other thread, I noticed the
magma-based trunk on box4 was no longer running since early November.
I see a lot of errors that say "Could not open display `:1'" in the
log.  So I restarted it and it is back up and running.

However, now the job which tries to load all .mcz's from real trunk
into box4 trunk is getting an error in
MCStWriter>>writeClassDefinition:, "Unrecognized class type".  So, it
is not being automatically updated anymore.

My hunch is that maybe it encountered some new Spur packages and
running into an issue?  It might just be that this image being used
needs to be udpated..?  Unfortunately I cannot focus on this right now
due to other life pressures, but if anyone else can look into it I'd
be happy to help with anything Magma related..