[Box-Admins] [squeak-dev] squeaksource down?

Chris Cunnington brasspen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 20:10:47 UTC 2014

I restarted box2 and it appears to have made no difference to SS.
I have to own that since I thought SS was on box3, when it is in fact on box2, I may have been introducing problems there.
The sum of my actions on box3 were: to kill the ssdotcom image; and, to restart box3.
Levente is logged into box3. All services on box3 are running.
I think its best for me to back off now.

Chris