[Box-Admins] squeak.org has expired

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Feb 7 16:09:41 UTC 2014

I called Network Solutions at 877.628.8686 and spoke with Deleen, who was
kind enough to grant a 15 day service extension for SQUEAK.ORG. The domain
names should come back on line in a couple of hours or so.

I was not able to make payment on the account because Network Solutions
requires that either Dan Ingalls or Goran Krampe contact them to confirm
that this is a legitimate web site.

Goran, if you would be able to call Network Solutions and confirm that
SQUEAK.ORG is legitimate, that would be a big help. You do not need to
make payment, just let them know that we are legitimate, then I or someone
else will pay the bill. They have an international number at
1.570.708.8788 that should work for you. Thanks a lot!

I do not have an email address for Dan handy, but if someone has the
address, please let him know that Squeak is still alive and kicking, and
if he can confirm as much to Network Solutions we would be grateful.

We have 15 days to handle this now, so no panic.

Dave