[Box-Admins] box2:/var/www/files permissions update

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 19:37:15 UTC 2014

Okay.  I may not be clear on what the exact role of each user/group is
supposed to play.  Is website an account only for what the squeak.org
_web server_ needs?  Or is it an account for web-team members to put
out the files to support the web-site?

Would there be a security advantage for the web-site to run under an
account that does not have write-access to anything it doesn't need..?